Individual block paving is available in a wide selection of block types and colors, allowing for an endless choice of laying patterns and designs. Whether you choose the classic lines of herringbone in standard blocks, random cobbles using concrete setts, or complex patterns with circle or octant features, Brighton Driveways are certain that there is sure to be a style to suit your property and preference.
Block Paving can be used almost anywhere, it looks great on driveways and will provide many years of services. It can be used in pathways, patios, and courtyards or mixed with other paving types to create a unique feature.
Why choose our Block Paving?
We have been carrying out block paving installations in Sussex and Bigton for many years. Our team undertake all types of work from block paved driveways to patios and much more. Having listened to our customer’s feedback, we believe some of the reasons you should choose us for block paving are:
- Highly durable and attractive
- Wide range of different colors
- Increase of Property value
- Can be used anywhere
- Our blocks are available in a range of styles, sizes and colors. Block paving is generally considered to be a tasteful, practical and low maintenance.
- Years of experience in the industry
- Team of block paving installers
- No job is too big or small
What Brighton Driveways Provide?
- We can provide a range of accessories including circle features, cobbles, kerb sets and dished channels for those finishing touches. You could add even more impressive effects with practical and decorative edging and walling.
- Free survey without obligation and our careful approach starts with friendly advice and help with design.
- Our block paving is of extremely high quality, offering a durable solution for your garden or outdoor area that will last for years to come.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Brighton Driveways helped at all stages and we really enjoyed working with them. Great experience
The guys are great and we really love out new drive. It was really transformed the front of our house.